The problem is that the pipes should be:
– large, but lasting,
– lasting, but light,
– light, but large.
To solve these contradictions, we replaced the solid wall of the pipe in the form of a flat plate on the wall of a pipe from a hollow profile.
- The hollow profile is stronger than a plate of the same width and mass many times (see graph).
- Pipes and sections from the hollow profile are stronger many times with the same mass or many times lighter with the same strength.
- We can make of composite profiles polyhedral composite pipes and sections of any size and any shape.
- Prior to our proposal, there was the only optimal solution – fiberglass pipes and sections with a solid wall.
- The large-diameter fiberglass pipes are produced by well-known companies – HOBAS, Beetle Plastics, Hengshui Fangchen, Amiantit Europe.
- Made of fiberglass and curly sections – HOBAS pipes of non-circular cross-section.
- But with the large size of pipes and sections, heavy load from the ground – the thickness of the solid wall of the section goes beyond the reasonable, and this is the weight and cost of the material.
- Because of this, no one makes fiberglass rectangular sections, and the pipes and curved sections do not exceed 4 meters in diameter.
|Installation of a figured composite section in a brick collector.
The wall thickness is more than 15 cm.